Thursday, October 15, 2009

Perceptive Perspective - Love

I'm so sad... not one of you has done my fall assignment. I can't pick a favorite from nothing! I know some of you have told me that you would like to do it, but have not had time to set up a blog. That's ok, it's never too late to join in. Some others have told me that they would like to do this, but don't have time. Trust me, it doesn't take that much time. Just a few minutes of shooting usually gets what you need. Then a few more minutes of posting time is all it takes. Plus, just because I post my assignment on Fridays doesn't mean you have to too! You have until the next Friday to be considered for the "my favorite" photo or any contests that I might have. You can always go back and do previous weeks as well and post those assignments, just to show off your work for fun (after all, that's what this is all about anyway... fun).

Anyway, on to the next assignment... LOVE. What a fun one. I had a family shoot about a week ago. It was a family with two little girls - a 2 year old and a 3 year old. They were so cute. I thought I would share these photos as LOVE.
Last week I got a couple people that linked their blogs into my Mister Linky, but were nothing to do with the assignment. They were just random people wanting others to look at their site. I WILL delete your link if you do that, so don't bother! All the others actually wanting to do this assignment, fill in your link here:





Next week's challenge... since I'm feeling off this week, let's go with... BLUE. This can be the color blue, or the feeling blue, or a combo of the two... have fun shooting!





1 comment:

R Montalban said...

Popped over from Ashley's site, and look forward to doing so some more!