1. In which state is the Yosemite National Park?
2. Which state produces two-thirds of America's iron ore?
3. In which state are the Ozark Mountains?
4. Which is the only US state to have been an independent republic?
5. In Nevada which mineral production exceeds that of oil?
6. Where is the lowest point of the western hemisphere?
7. Where is the divorce capital of Nevada?
8. What is the northeastern most state of the USA?
9. Which state has more waterfront property than that of Florida, California and Hawaii cambined?
10. What is further north, Dallas or Oklahoma City?