Saturday, October 31, 2009

Perceptive Perspective - Fear


A day late and a dollar short... that's me. Oh well! This week has been crazy busy for some reason and I didn't even get a chance to shoot until this morning.

Fear was harder to shoot than I thought, even though it's Holloween. I thought it would be so easy, but I didn't want to do the same old shots of decorations.

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm no fan of spiders! I can handle snakes, lizards, etc. before spiders. I don't know what it is about them, but... ewww! They just sneak right up on you with creepy crawly legs...


A big fear of mine right now is my health. I mean, look at all these meds. One med to combat another, to fix something else... What is it all doing to my body?
This moon shot, I took about a month ago... in a moving car! So yes, I know it's a little out of focus. But I thought it was kinda spooky, so I threw it in.

Don't forget to sign your site up here...


Next week's challenge will be "Photographer's Choice". Shoot whatever you want! Because I'm only getting one person doing this, I want to make next week as easy as possible to try to get more people in on it. Once you see how easy and fun it is, maybe you'll become a regular! Happy shooting!

No comments: