Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit of Me





{one} how often do you do laundry?
Every stinkin' day!

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
You're asking a baker's daughter... any kind! :) (I make a oatmeal butterscotch chip cookie that ain't too shabby!)

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Hmmm... lots of things. First thing would be a house cleaner!

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
I liked math, but art was probably my favorite.

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, but I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do that… it’s definitely on my bucket list!

{six} what was your high school mascot?
Bombers. I always thought it was really boring.

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
ABSOLUTELY!!! Astronomy has always interested me. I would love it!

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
I love to dance, but rarely ever do it anymore because I get too tired. One song (or not even) is my limit).

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Fly... I love flying!

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
No… I haven't done it but once or twice.

No comments: