Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Perceptive Perspective - Faces

PhotobucketBoy, oh boy... if it's not one thing around here, it's another! Yesterday I was having trouble with my computer and spent the whole day trying to get it to work. (I hate when technology is smarter than I am!) After many waisted hours, I decided to just back-up everything and crash the computer. I actually did pretty well with it, if I do say so myself.

The down side... no programs are loaded onto it yet. In other words, I'm unable to download or edit any pictures yet. So, I have to post old pictures yet again. I know you all probably wouldn't even know the difference, but I'll know.

Here's my two favorite faces in the whole world!


There's silly faces...




... surprised faces...


... mad faces...


... laughable faces...


... and even kissable faces!


What kind of faces do you have?
Next week: Macro (After looking for probably a year, I finally found my macro lenses and am so excited to get to use them!)




3 comments:

Tara said...

All these faces are fabulous! Love them!!!

Tiffany said...

Great shots...love the bride:)

Tiffany

4 Lettre Words said...

You've got some fun ones there!