Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Perceptive Perspective - Your Best Shot

PhotobucketOK all you photo bloggers out there... I'm changing it up - just for a week. I want your best shot(s) of the year! I don't care when you took them, as long as they were taken this year. We can all show off our favorites of the year this way and look at some others' as well! 

Another change - just for this week - I'm going to pick my top three favorite to be featured on Friday. They could be from three different blogs or maybe even all from the same blog, so show me your best.  I can't wait to see them all!

Here are my picks... in no particular order...







Next week: A fresh start! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great favorites!

Teresa said...

You've really picked some great shots. I think my favorite of those is the lake in fall. It is so peaceful and beautiful.

Tricia said...

Hello Hollie.
I hope that you had a fantastic Christmas. The last pic of your little girls praying...ohmygoodness!! I am joining the fun, but sadly I only had the time to grab one photo. Christmas celebrations are not over for us so, MUST.CONSERVE.ENERGY. ;)

xo*tricia

4 Lettre Words said...

Love, love, love that cow!

I went with some faves of my boys. :)