Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday




{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Only to "brake in" to my own house when I locked myself out.

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
History ~ for sure. I hated history in school. I thought it was such a waste of time. But now I love it. History really does repeat itself and we are "doomed to repeat it!"

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
I don't watch too many super hero movies... so I'm not sure... maybe the Joker?

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
Heck no... I hate slots. If I gamble, I like to have some control over what happens ~ like in black jack. I decide what happens... sorta...

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
I think the little mermaid... or jungle book...

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
I would tell everyone to start thinking of others before yourself and this world would be a much better place!

{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
Hmmm... "My Next Thirty Years" by Tim McGraw.

{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
Have ya met me? Messy! I have disorganized organization. If its not out of place, I don't know where it is!

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
I had my tonsils and adenoids out when I was 20 and three fibroids taken out when I was 18, but nothing serious.

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
I think I would like a monkey, but just short-term.  

No comments: