Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Perceptive Perspective - Hands

Photobucket
Why is it that I leave everything to the last minute?
Sorry I'm late, I have to work on that!


This is such a sweet photo of my daughter...

This is where you come in...
Next week's challenge: Feet... we had hands, now feet it is!

Fall is my favorite time of year. So in honor of fall, I'm devoting October to fall themes! The leaves change at different times, depending where you are, so get out and shoot as much as you can the next few weeks! I will announce the themes for every week of October next week, then you will know what to shoot for. Have fun!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lavender said...

Love that photo of your daughter. It's beautiful.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Beautiful photos! I just wanted to let you know that your button doesn't link to your web address. You just have to change the address by the href:. :D

kewkew said...

Found your blog over at A Photographers Journal http://bobrann.blogspot.com/
I am looking forward to joining in with your challenges.
Oh, I am now following your blog.