Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Perceptive Perspective - Critters

PhotobucketWhat creepy crawly critters did you find this week?

I have a couple macro lenses that I was going to use to shoot some fun, tiny bugs.
Unfortunately, I could not find them anywhere! I searched the house high and low... no luck.

So instead, I chose our dog. This photo is one of my favorite pet photos I've ever taken! She looks mangy, but she's actually a really pretty dog. In this photo, she's wet. She's a great dog - only one and a half and already one of the best dogs I know!
And my parents' dog... She looks so mean, but she's a big sweetheart!
I then decided to see what kind of critters were out in our garden. 
Then, my little critter thought she would hold a few of them.
But they occasionally got away from her!
Make sure to sign up your site here...

Join me next week where the theme is "Express Yourself"!

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I had so much fun with the theme this week and I love your shots of your dogs.

Tracey Washington said...

aw, such cute dogs! We're finally getting one when we come back from our trip in August. I'm on vacation for 3 weeks so I'll probably be off the blog until I get back. I hope you continue to host these challenges - love this week's theme :)

Melanie said...

I found your blog last week. I hope you don't mind I jumped in to play along with your photo challenge!

Muriel said...

This is my first time posting on here, excited to see everyones photos!! Such a fun topic!