Friday, July 30, 2010

Express Yourself Winner

PhotobucketI now know not to pick such a deep subject! I only had one entry this week. I'm hoping it was because it was a hard subject and not because no one wanted to join in.

The entry that I got was great! She hit the nail on the head of what I was looking for - Great job Angela!

Here's what she had to say about this beautiful tree that she had representing herself...

It's strong, yet flexible, full of life, yet alone on the hill. It's peaceful there but blows wildly in a storm. It's ever growing, ever changing, yet remains the same tree.

Make sure to come back on Tuesday for another (easier) challenge... Pure Joy.

1 comment:

Ashley Sisk said...

Yeah - it was a tough one this week....and I'm still thinking about your next prompt. I'll be on the road, so we'll see what I come up with.