Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm a loser! (Week 9)

Another bad week!! I just want to scream!

I'm actually not even going to share my weight this week... it's way too embarrassing! I went up north with friends over the weekend. Not saying they are at fault (WAY far from it!) They had healthy food and healthy snacks. The problem is me. When I'm with friends and family, I get into mindless eating and before you know it, I've eaten a bag of chips and a jar of salsa throughout the day. What's with that?!?!

How sad it is when you can't even admit how much you've gained in three days?

The good news is that I found a dress for the wedding and it was actually easier than I ever thought it would be. I figured I would be trying on dresses longer than the bride, but I actually only tried on three before I found the one I liked.

No comments: