Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm a loser! (Week 8)

Surprisingly, I ate really good every day this week, including the weekend. Although, I did cheat on Monday when we went out to Olive Garden with the all you can eat soup & salad. (LOVE the chicken and gnocchi soup!) I did so well, I thought for sure I would have lost 3, maybe even 4 pounds this week. I've been getting full so fast. I really don't even eat that much anymore, especially compared to the way I used to eat.

I even got another, "Have you lost weight?" comment this weekend!

So, I was terribly disappointed when I stepped on the scale this morning. Down zero. Zero?!?! Really?!?! I'm stuck at the 11 pound loss for yet another week. I knew sooner or later I would hit a wall; I just thought it would be later. I just can't reach the 15 pound mark that I set for myself as my first goal. I thought for sure I would be there by now. I guess that just means that when I do reach it, it will be that much more sweet!

No comments: