Emma came home from school yesterday with a card. Inside, it had "Top 10 Reasons Why I Love my Mom." The sentences were started and she had to finish each one. Here's her answers in italics... (with her own spelling)
9. I love my mom because she helps me get my clos.
8. I love my mom when she makes me laugh by teleing me a jock.
7. I love my mom because she taught me how to tie my shoos.
6. I love to hear my mom sing in cherch.
5. I love my mom because she finds time to play with me.
4. I know my mom cares because she gifs me a hug and a ciss.
3. I know my mom is smart because she nows how to do every thing.
2. I love my mom because she works so hard at the bacry.
1. I love my mom because she's the best mom ever.