Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mothers....

I asked my girls these questions today and got some fun answers...

Why did God make mothers?
E: Because kids can't live alone. If they live alone, they probably won't take care of themselves the right way.
L: That's a hard one... because kids need moms.

How did God make mothers?
E: He used water.
L: With their tummies.

What ingredients are mothers made of?
E: Water... to help you learn. Moms have like 100% water in their bodies, kids have like 90%.
L: Computers.
*I - am - a - ro - bot!*

Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
E: Because he thought she would be the right mom for me and she would take care of me.
L: Because we love her.

What kind of a little girl was your mom?
E: A good girl.
L: A trouble maker.

What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
E: That he would be good and take care of the kids too.
L: To love him.

Why did your mom marry your dad?
E: Because she knew he was the right kind of dad.
L: Because mom wanted to have us.

Who's the boss at your house?
E: Mom and Dad.
L: Mommy and Daddy.... wait, wait, wait.... MOMMY!
*Too funny! Sad thing is Lexi's right!*

What's the difference between moms and dads?
E: One's a girl and one's a boy.
L: A boy and a girl.
*Good to know they both know the difference...*

What does your mom do in her spare time?
E: Plays on her computer, sit and talk with Daddy
L: Play on the computer, play with us.
*Apparently, I'm on my computer too much!*

What's the best thing about your mom?
E: She does fun things.
L: She gives me snacks when I'm hungry.
*Glad to know I don't starve my kids!*

What would it take to make your mom perfect?
E: She should sometimes not get so mad all the time.
L: A necklace and earrings.
*I see anger management in my future.*

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
E: She could be really, really happy.
L: Play dollies.

Do you think your mom should have more babies?
E: Yes.
L: YEAH! Will you???
*Ummm... NO!*

What is your mom's favorite thing to get for a gift?
E: A sewing machine to sew my clothes.
L: A beautiful necklace.
*FYI... both are good!*

What is your mom's least favorite chore?
E: Washing dishes.
L: Cleaning the dishes.
*I'm not sure where they get this... toilets and bathrooms are my least favorite!*

No comments: