Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm a loser! (Week 3)

I don't want to jinx this whole thing, but I've been thinking this has been going way too well. I've lost another 3 pounds, making a total of 8 in 3 weeks. What's going on? This never works for me! I guess I have to hit rock bottom before I want it bad enough...

Rock bottom for me is not fitting into anything (and I DO many anything) in my closet. It's sad when my husband's jeans don't even fit me! I see two chins every time I look in the mirror and get disgusted. Not even my wedding ring fits me anymore.

I wonder tho, is it all water weight?

That has been my worry since the first week. I know I've taken on a lot of water in the last couple years. I was actually instructed to do so by more than one doctor. I'm even on a daily cortisone pill to hold water in. I just hope all this weight is not wasted on water and it's actually taking off the crap instead. I guess time will tell...

No comments: