Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm a loser! (Week 4)

See.... I had to open my big fat mouth, didn't I? I jinxed it! Last week I had to say how good I was doing. I'm down 0 this week - still at -8 total. I should have known! I had the mentality that I was doing so well, so I was a little lax on the "no junk" over the weekend. I thought I would treat myself and have a little extra of this and a little extra of that...

In the long run, I didn't do myself any favors.

I think that's what I'm most afraid of... weekends. During the week, I can curb my appetite, eat smaller meals and eat healthier foods. The weekends are harder (especially during the summer and camping). There's brats, burgers, BBQ chicken, steaks, ribs, salads, s'mores, cocktails, beer and a million other yummy things to fight off. It's going to be tough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your LOSSES.

I am Betty Wilcoxen's cousin's wife. Betty e-mails me often.

BE ENCOURAGED. YOU CAN BE GREAT BY THE WEDDING!! We are so happy for HEATHER.

and her fiance, of course.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

I have a niece-in-law who has lost 50 pounds. She is diabetic so really needed to help her health. I have no idea how she did it.

LVO Emary