Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Blogger!

My blog has really taken off the last couple weeks. I'm having a ton of traffic - mostly from the photo contests I've been participating in - but hey, traffic is traffic. I've had nearly a thousand hits in the last two weeks from all over the world! Can you believe that? It's crazy and I'm loving it!

To go along with the photo contests, I've been looking for writing contests as well. But I've been having a hard time finding anything good. Either I find an on-going contest that takes weeks (or even months) to complete or they are long essays of things I really have no interest in. I just want simple contests to start, nothing too involved. I'll keep looking for these and hopefully I'll come up with something fun!

All in all, I'm happy that this is finally taking off. I know I'm not the most interesting person, but I am having fun with this and hope you are too! If I keep up the traffic like I am, I may just bring back the "Perceptive Perspective" contest and see what happens... or have writing contests of my own...

No comments: