Friday, December 4, 2009

Perceptive Perspective - Red


My red shots were fun. At first, I was unsure what to shoot, but eventually found it pretty easy. There's a lot of cool red things laying around my house...





No one is joining me on this little adventure... how sad! I think the biggest part of that is that most of my followers don't have a blog, so they don't want to get into it. That's ok. I don't think I have enough followers yet to make this work anyway. I've decided to change things up a little.

PhotobucketAbout a month ago, I found another blog that is doing basically the same thing. (You can click on the "You Capture" picture to the left to see it.) She has lots of followers that are doing it, and it seems to grow each week. I guess she's a lot better at convincing people how fun it is!

Next Thrusday, I will be starting on hers. You will still see me shooting a new theme each week that will be posted on my blog. The only difference is that I will be linking it to her blog instead of trying to get others to link to mine. Her theme for next week is LINES. Let's see what I come up with...



No comments: