Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Santa,

Hi Santa! Hope you're doing well this year. I hear Mrs. Claus is doing well and has taken up spinning. Hope that's going well. I know that can be tough. Maybe that's something you should consider taking up. Did Rudolph get over his case of shingles? And how's Dancer coming with his ballet classes?

I know it's your busy time of year, so I'll keep this short. I don't want much for Christmas, just a couple things. Could you bring me a stress-free year that I could use next year? That would be perfect! Also, I would like a personal assistant to do all my house cleaning and cooking. Do you still make those? If not, maybe you should consider bringing those back into production. I could also use a couple spare miracles I could use as backup, just in case I need them.


Thanks Santa! See ya soon!

PS... Don't forget to bring back my mittens that you borrowed last year!

No comments: