Friday, November 13, 2009

Perceptive Perspective - Photographer's choice

WOW! What happened to the last two weeks? I Totally forgot to post my PP last Friday until Sunday afternoon. At that point, I thought I would just skip a week and give you guys two weeks to do photographer's choice.
I was unsure what to shoot this week. I like having an assignment because that gives me something to shoot for. With just a random "shoot anything", I'm lost... I know, that sounds really stupid! I wanted to do some night shots, but I didn't get a chance.

I took these photos on our trip up north. It was a week after my fall theme and I didn't get to use them. I loved them so much, I thought I would use them now.










Don't forget to sign your site up here...


Next week's challenge will be "Still Life". Find some cool loking stuff and have fun with it. Happy shooting!

No comments: