Monday, November 23, 2009

Party Time!


We had a roller skating party last night for the girls' birthday. We had more kids there than I had planned for, which I was happy for. It gave them all more kids to play with. They skated, biked, scooted and ran for three hours. Then we all went home and crashed! The girls were tired. And I was really tired. Darren was happy to point out that having the party there meant no clean-up for us at home!


The girls have been looking forward to this party since we first mentioned it three weeks ago. They basically wanted to invite everyone they knew. But, of course, mean ol' mom had to limit the numbers. They had a blast. On the way home, Emma said, "I going to have my birthday party there next year too!" So, we'll be back again next year!



No comments: