I’ll start with an easy one. Name the movie these famous lines were in…
1. Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die.
2. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
3. I crap bigger than you!
4. We’re gonna need a bigger boat.
5. The funny thing is – on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
6. How do you like them apples?
7. You don’t have time to think up there. If you think, you’re dead.
8. This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn’t come true. So I’m taking it back. I’m taking them all back.
9. Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an ax? … … Because it’s DULL, you twit. It’ll hurt more.
10. I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do, I do, I do, I do, I *do* believe in spooks.