Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LOVE

After the last week I’ve had, I’ve realized what a great husband I really have. I’ve always known, but it kinda put things into perspective. There is so much selfishness in this world and everyone is being sucked into it. I’m happy to say that my husband has not! He’s such a good man and I thank God for him every day (or at least I should). He has been such a great help with my illness without a complaint. He knows how to have fun without being stupid or selfish. He knows how to give without expectation. He knows how to love unconditionally. I wish nothing but the same for all you married couples and all singles looking for the right one.

This is my command: Love each other.John 15:16-18

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.1 Peter 4:7-9

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

No comments: