Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday




{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Spinach!

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I did. I started with art education major (thinking I would be a high school art teacher) but found my love of photography. 

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
I saw a bear up north once, but it was pretty small and we were in the car, so I didn't freak out.

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
I've sat down with a psychic once. It was kinda freaky the things he knew...

{five} can you juggle?
Only for a couple throws - then they all fall...

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Hardwood. Our house was built in 1914 and has hardwood throughout the entire thing. I love that my kids can spill and there are no stains or lingering odors!

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Here, most people call it pop, but for some reason, I like soda better.

{eight} what was your first car?
A 1983 Cadillac El Dorado. I paid cash for it (with my own money) when I was 15 and LOVED it. I called it my pimp-mobile. 

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Well... My parents own a bakery - so that's a toughy! My dad has made me a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling (with Baily's Irish Cream), all drizzled in melted chocolate. MMMMMM..... my mouth is watering....

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
I love to re-arrange! It makes it feel like new! Unfortunately, with all the doors and windows, there's only a couple logical arrangements.

No comments: