Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Duh... my 2 kids! And my third (grown-up) one!

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Last week... The only place I listen to CDs is in the car and it's usually kid music! (Better than listening to fighting!)

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
You're making me choose one? Never! I'm not a 'pepper and salt only' kind of girl. I Need variety, spice, and lots of it! I have an herb garden I just started (can't wait to try some!). I have cilantro, rosemary, basil, parsley, chives, and oregano growing. I also can't live without garlic, thyme, cinnamon, cajun, and chili powder (Probably more, but I'm not thinking clearly... all this spice talk is making me hungry!) 

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Not sure... I like everything. But probably 60'sand 70's music.

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
WOW! There are so many! Unfortunately, all the events running through my mind are horrific ones ~ how sad... but that's not what I'd want to witness. 

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
School... are you crazy? Been there ~ done that! But I guess maybe a nurse or psychologist.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
The summer Olympics in someplace exotic. 

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
We have one of each right now. I usually am in the automatic, but don't mind the manual... makes me feel like a race car driver!

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
I don't mind it... no big deal ~ unless you want me to talk about quantum physics!

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
NO! Nor do I want to. I like my ground to stay put!

No comments: