Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday




{one} what was your first job?
Officially... babysitting. But according to the IRS... at my parent's bakery at age 13.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
I've seen a couple of local ones, Carlos Mancia, and Larry the Cable Guy... VERY funny!

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
Years... maybe ten...

{four} what was the last picture you took?
I took glass photos for P.P.

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
ICK!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Spend it! No money ever tends to last too long around me!

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
No... unless I help it along.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
No... I'd like to, but seems to be expensive.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Nope... hard to win the lottery this way, but still hopin'!

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Behind it… no doubt.

1 comment:

Stephani Cochran said...

Scrapbooking is expensive; I can testify to that, but lots of fun! I have an extra bedroom that is half scrapbooking room/supplies. Since I've gotten serious about my photography though I've been spending all my time taking the photos instead of scrapbooking them!