Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} what color is your kitchen?
I love color around the house... white will not do... The kitchen is a dark yellow/brown and black counter tops. Love it!

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
Nah... not superstitious...

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
I like pencils because I stink at spelling and my hand writing stinks too... but I never have pencils handy, so usually pens.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
I do ok...

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. Baths make me too hot.
 
{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch.

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
I can say it pretty fast, but sing it slow.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
i used to be to cats, but not any more.

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy.

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Never!

No comments: