Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter Fun Winner

PhotobucketI've always loved the seasons here in Minnesota and probably always will. I couldn't imagine waking up to the same thing day in and day out! It just sounds boring to me. I love that we have hot summer days where the only way to cool off is to jump in the nearest body of water. I love the winter days that are so cold, all you can do is snuggle inside with a good book and a hot cup of coffee. I love the crispness of fall and the anticipation on spring... I love it all!

Who knew all this snow would dump down all across the country when I chose this theme a couple weeks ago? It's amazing how that works out sometimes, isn't it? I know here we have had record breaking snowfalls all winter. We have four piles of snow taller than me in our front yard. It makes for lots of shoveling, but also lots of fun.

I chose this wonderful shot from Mama's Little Coffee Break as this week's winner. Next week: true love.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Thanks, I'm honored! It's been crazy seeing all the reports of snow across the country. We've gotten a ton of rain down here. Stay warm!