Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
I've really gotten into breakfast burritos and sausage, egg, and cheese muffins lately. MMM...

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Not many... I'm sooo not a girly-girl with a hundred pairs of shoes and a handbag to match each - just the basics!

{three} city or country?
Totally country!

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
Quiet time.

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
Too many! Chips with or without salsa or dips, oreos, chocolate, ice cream... shall I go on?

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Only through my parent's bakery.

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
When my kids don't get a hold of them and waste them - I love them. Only way I stay halfway organized!

{eight} do you have freckles?
Not really.

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
Depends... for a breast cancer event - sure. To the gym - NO!

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I actually still like doing this, but it's been a while.

1 comment:

Stephani Cochran said...

I'm kind of with you on the pink thing. It's okay, but depends. ~ Have a great week! I may see you for your next photo challenge next week. I have a photo blog too.