Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday




{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
My meds. I'm always on top of them, but it seems like something still always happens that I run out. 

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni 

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
Well... you really can't go wrong with him ~ can you? 

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
Orange juice.

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Start with no plans and see where it takes me... hoping it leads to hanging out with family and friends. 

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
Me, my hubby, and two girls ~ the same one that's on my header at the top of my blog.

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
I think the mayhem commercials by Allstate insurance are pretty funny. There's lots more, but I can't think of them...

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
In forth grade, our teacher made us try octopus... actually wasn't all that bad. 

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
Sweatshirts! Nice new cozy ones are the best!

{ten} if you were a character from “lost” ~ who would you be?
Kate ~ I wont put up with BS from nobody!

No comments: