Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
Hmmm... 1~I wish I would never have to worry about money ever again. 2~I wish I could go through one entire day without feeling completely awful. 3~I wish I would be a better mom, wife, and friend.

{two} who is your favorite author?
Catherine Coulter

{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
I think a little bit of everything... a band geek, cheerleader with artistic tendencies and good grades...

{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
Hang out on the computer ~ blogging, facebooking, editing, surfing....

{five} do you have any hidden talents?
Not really ~ how sad...

{six} can you fake any accents?
Nope.

{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yep. My parents own a bakery and have been written up in a couple articles about that.

{eight} have you ever been arrested?
I'll never tell ;) OK... no...

{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
I'd have to say back in college waitressing. I had so much fun with friends there and met my husband there. :)

{ten} do you have any scars?
Yes. I scar very easily, so have quite a few.

No comments: