Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday


{one} what kind of camera do you have? 

At the moment, I have a Canon 30D, a Canon 20D, and a Canon Elan (film).  


{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy? 

I think I would spend it on a trip. My last real trip was my honeymoon 9 years ago. 



{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away? 
In the same house forever. We get along really well and I would miss them too much if they were that far away.



{four} is your christmas tree up yet? 
Not yet. I usually put it up on black Friday instead of shop, but I may wait an extra week this year. I'm tired of everyone over doing Christmas too early. Then, by the time it actually rolls around, everyone just wants it over with. 



{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store? 
I do have a few and bring them when I walk to the store so it's easier to carry stuff back.



{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life? 

I think the same meal... I need some variety. I can learn to tune out the music.


{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season. 
My family, my friends, and freedom!



{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon? 
I dye... at home. I'm too cheep to pay $80+ for my hair.



{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater? 
At home... again, I'm too cheep!



{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once? 
$1000 a week. It would make my life a lot less stressful. 

No comments: