Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Perceptive Perspective - Vanishing Point

PhotobucketVanishing Point: The point at which parallel lines receding from an observer seem to converge.


These (again) are some old shots. Unfortunately with the holiday weekend, I did not get to get out at all to shoot. So here are some "vanishing point" shots that I had in archives. I'm planning on trying to shoot some new ones tomorrow and post them as well.

This week I will be sure to post the winner on Friday. Be sure to vote for your November favorite by Monday and I'll announce that winner next Tuesday when next week's theme is EYES!






1 comment:

Tricia said...

By chance, this is a photo I posted for another challenge this week. It fits here quite well. This is a neat theme, and very well shown in your shots.
Thanks for hosting.

xo*tricia