Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
YEP! I got to at a friend's farm once when I was in high school ~ pretty cool!

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
Music. I can't stand the "BEEP", so I purposely got a music alarm.

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
How 'bout both? But I think out of the two... hot chocolate.

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
My sense of humor.

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
I’m a good mix. I have my dad’s smart {and funny} mouth and quirky personality, but I like to think I have {a small part} of my mom's generosity and loving spirit. I think it's a great combo....

{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
I do usually fall asleep to it, but I usually turn it off in the middle of the night. However, it has to be a show that is SUPER boring or one that I've seen a hundred times or I'll sit up and watch the entire program just to see how it ends.

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I don't know... I guess a warm color that doesn't stand out too much.

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
Probably Ross. In our group of friends, I was alway Rachel, so I guess she comes with Ross. Besides, he's sweet, smart, and funny ~ my favorite combo!

{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
Well... I have played sax, piano, and guitar in the past, but don't remember too much on piano or guitar.

{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
I'm actually not a bad chef ~ most of the time. I don't do it too often, but when I do, its not too shabby! I made a stromboli once that we had to throw out half of. That was because it was burned on the outside and raw in the middle. (cooked it too fast and/or made it too fat ~ oops!)

No comments: