Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Perceptive Perspective - Landscapes

PhotobucketI kick off my fall themed month with landscapes. Now, I know some of you are from other places that may not have fall right now... that's ok. You can still stick in your photos; they don't have to be fall related. I just love fall so much I want to see what everyone else loves about it.

I had the pleasure of going "Up North" this last weekend. For you non-Minnesotans, this is where the vacation spots are. The beauty of the state is up there. Non-stop trees, nature and water. I had so much fun taking photos. I could have shot all day.



Make sure you vote for your favorite shot PP of September!





Next week's challenge: Vivid Color 


5 comments:

Raymonde said...

Your photos are beautiful!

I am taking part for the first time. Thank you for the opportunity.

Have a very good week. x

jillconyers said...

Good morning! I'll be back this evening to check out everyone's PP.

Have a great day!

Ashley Sisk said...

Your photos are beautiful and I'm glad to finally be linked up. YAY!

Unknown said...

This my first time linking up with PP. Finally got my photo in time for challenge!

Thanks,
Kristy

Anonymous said...

I'm really Glad i ran across this site.Added new2babycakes.blogspot.com to my bookmark!