Wednesday, October 27, 2010



{one} have you ever seen a ghost?
Nope... I do believe they're out there though.

{two} when was the last time you dressed up for halloween?
A couple years ago I put on my husband's old Army clothes when I went trick-or-treating with the kids, but everyone looked at me like I was crazy...  

{three} what’s your favorite candy?
Chocolate, caramel and nuts... mmmm! I like 100 Grand, milky way, way too many things.

{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?
Probably a witch because we had a really cool old lady mask.

{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?
No. We have a pumpkin, but never got to it.

{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?
I liked The Ring and Shutter probably best.

{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?
Definitely haunted houses! FUN!

{eight} are you superstitious?
Not usually.

{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?
CAT? NO WAY!

{ten} what are you plans for this coming halloween?
Hanging out with friends, taking kids out trick-or-treating.

No comments: