Thursday, September 2, 2010

Did you say *FREE*

Any of you search the web? Any of you want to earn FREE stuff JUST by searching the web?

I did... that's how I stumbled across Swagbucks. It's so simple (even a caveman could do it!) All you have to do is click the link below and sign up. You can even sign up through your facebook account - that's what I did. Then you download a toolbar and search the web as you normally would. The more you search, the more free stuff you can earn! I've already earned a $5 Amazon gift card in 3 weeks with nothing more than changing my search engine! (Many earn more than me... $5 every couple days.)

"What's the catch?" you ask.

NOTHING... I promise! I'm one for not putting my personal info out in public... Yes, I know... I blog nearly daily about my personal life - but I don't like giving info out on the web or downloading potential garbage. That's what's great about this... one, totally safe download! After that, just use their search engine and earn free stuff... love it!

Of course, there are other ways to earn... surveys, polls, links, etc... you can always do those as much or as little as you like, depending on how quickly you want to add up your bucks.

Check it out!

Search & Win

No comments: