Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday


{one} what was your favorite birthday gift?
Pretty much any gift that isn't giving to me as a Christmas gift too... (my b-day is 2 days after Christmas, so I got a lot of two-in-one gifts.)


{two} have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
Cow - no. Snipe - yes. I was on the receiving end once and on the giving end a few times. Not so fun doing the hunting!


{three} what’s the strangest talent you have?
I can reach my arm all the way around my head and touch the same side ear - yikes!


{four} what are your favorite kind of chips?
Lately, it been the "hint of lime" tortilla chips (with my homemade salsa) mmm....


{five} do you know any tongue twisters?
Of course... doesn't everyone?


{six} what was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Julie and Julia... really cute. (Can you tell I don't go very often?)


{seven} do you collect anything?
Dust...


{eight} what is something you wish you were better at?
Being patient with my kids.


{nine} what’s the worst habit you have?
Being on computer too much!


{ten} when you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
Quiet, girls! I want to sleep some more!”

8 comments:

Leigh said...

hi hollie!! i'm glad you joined in this week! i LOVE the movie julie and julia! one of my all time faves! and, weird, i collect dust too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha I am a Dust Collector too...I hate it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I spend way too much time on the computer too!

Tiffany Franklin said...

:-) being on the computer too much is my worst habit lol its addicting.

Clueless said...

Those 'hint of lime' chips are flippin' amazing!!!

I couldn't imagine having a birthday so close to Christmas. Does your family make a special effort to separate out the gifts? or no?

Anonymous said...

You were my BEST Christmas present every tho!! LOL, Mom