Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm a loser! (Week 1)

I was doing so well... then the weekend hit and I reverted to my old eating habits. You know the ones - when you get together with friends and family, you pig out because there's so much good food sitting there, just staring you in the face until you hoard yourself so full you can't move!

I was down 5 pounds at one point before the temptations started in on Saturday night. I couldn't believe it! 5 whole pounds in a matter of just a few short days! All I did was cut back on my intake. I actually only ate when I was hungry and stopped when I was full... I know, what an original concept, right!?!? I didn't eat cookies or brownies or a handful of chocolate chips right before bed either like I've been doing lately.

I am happy to say that as of this morning I'm down 3 pounds! I know it's not the five, but if I can do 3 pounds every week, I'll be a happy camper in no time!!

How did you do?

No comments: