Monday, March 15, 2010

Crazy couple weeks!

I know... I've been slacking! Last week was a busy one and this week, even more so!

I was a team member at the Via de Cristo weekend in Redwood Falls over the weekend. I was there from Thursday until Sunday. Such a long weekend, but so worth every minute! I HIGHLY recommend anyone going who needs a rejuvenation in their relationship with Christ. I met some wonderful women, one of which was the spunkiest 82 year old woman I've ever met. She reminded all of us that we're never too old to do anything. She shared with us that she got a tattoo at 80! She is soon off on a hot air balloon adventure this summer and hopes to go sky diving before too long! I also met a gal who reminded me that being unhealthy is not your fault nor a punishment. My hope is that she sees that for herself very soon!

I will be going in to Mayo three times this week to be a lab rat once again while participating in a POTS study they are conducting. I have a feeling it will be a long week... I will be back to "regularly scheduled programing" here by next week.

No comments: