I know, last week's Monday Madness was a boring one. I got to be honest, I did it on the spir of the moment because it had been a crazy day. I'm going to make up for it this week and at least try to make this one more fun...
1. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
2. What travels the world, yet stays in a courner?
3. The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?
4. I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much more than a minute. What am I?
6. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
7. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
8. What holds water yet is full of holes?
9. What vehicle is spelled the same backwards and forwards?